incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:40:39 GMT
Hi Wolf,

you should appear somewhere on this page, once your icla has been registered:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

When did you send your icla?
Usually it takes a short while, but sometimes it is lost. I would not
be concerned if you send it before 2 days or so

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de