incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion - Seeding incubator/openofficeorg/ please
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:34:13 GMT
Well... here is where we may need to slow down :-P

I just created 'ooo' and you created 'openofficeorg'. I used the
former to match our mailing list.

Let's let these sit for a day or two and gather opinions on which
naming is best.

I'll coordinate with Sam before we start bothering with permissions.
He's got a long list of people, in various states, and I doubt that
he'd appreciate a piecemeal approach to adding these to an
authorization list.

Cheers,
-g

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:29, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greg, i just created the "main" folder
>
> Do you have an idea on the authorization stuff?
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Set+Up+Repository
>

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Subversion allows you to check out an empty directory. No need for any
>> placeholder files :-)
>>
>> I'll go create the standard trunk/tags/branches for us.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -g
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:21, Dennis E. Hamilton
>> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>>> I haven't figured out how one creates a new subtree on SVN (e.g., the missing
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openofficeorg/> repository) without being
a committer on the parent part of the tree (i.e., incubator).

>>> Would someone who is able to do so please create the openofficeorg folder with
some sort of simple helloworld.txt or openofficeorg.text seedling page in SVN so we can hook
up our clients to it?