incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Wiki for the project
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:30:58 GMT
+1 on the wiki request.

Mentors,some advice, please, on how we make this happen?  Is things
something that PPMC members have rights to do? Or do we ask the IPMC?  Or do
we enter a request in the Infrastructure list?  Or some Infrastructure issue
tracking system?

I'm volunteering to do the leg work (or is it finger work?) if someone can
point me in the right direction.

Also, what level of approval in the project is typically needed for routine
requests like this?  Is a +1 with no objections sufficient?  Or do projects
typically have a more elaborate voting procedure for this?