incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion history (was: Wiki, SVN, other resources)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:12:29 GMT
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 08:55, Jens-Heiner Rechtien <jhrechtien@web.de> wrote:
> The OOO340 codeline contains the DEV300_m106 tag so OOO340 is definitely
> branched of DEV300_m106, which is incidentally also the very last milestone
> we did on DEV300. Using m103 does not make sense at all. But if the grant
> includes all the "work in progress" in the CWSs we can easily use OOO340m1
> as staring point, as it just contains a few more recent CWS integrations.
> It's almost equivalent as to using DEV300 m103 and redoing the latest
> integrations.

The grant only includes the files that Sam listed. ie. none of the CWSs.

It would be best to specify the exact list of files we need, including
those from CWSs. Present that final list to Oracle, and go.

Note that we probably want to avoid going back a second time, if at
all possible. Hauling in Oracle Legal to review our request probably
won't be very workable (say) next year :-P

Cheers,
-g