incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject Re: Subversion history
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 01:26:13 GMT

On 2011-06-18, at 18:08 , Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> +1

For what it's worth, as many have noted, I'm sure, OOo uses for distribution a host—a vast
host—of volunteer mirrors. Many include legacy releases already. I suggest more generally
we approach new problems with new solutions but keep in mind what's worked in the past in
similar circumstances.

View raw message