incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Files for wiki/web links
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:36:40 GMT
Wolf,

That would be great!

Once I see that your ICLA is on file, I'll give you ooo-admin permissions on the wikis and
activate access to OOODEV as well.

Admin rights are what is needed to modify the look and feel and style sheet both for the wiki
and for pdf exports.

I saw an email discussing your ICLA. Did you send it physically via the mail/post? If so,
then you might want to email a scanned copy, that might save days of waiting.

From http://www.apache.org/licenses/

"CLAs may be submitted by traditional postal mail, fax, or by emailing a scan of the signed
copy to secretary@. You can also fill out the pdf document or edit the text document, create
a detached gpg signature, and send both the document and the detached signature via email
to secretary."

Regards,
Dave