incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: User facing web items
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:23:52 GMT
Can you please clarify the legal status of the content on the forums?

We've been told code is Apache licensed, but what about the content?

This same question applies to the content on the user mail lists (asked about elsewhere in
this thread).

Ross

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)

On 18 Jun 2011, at 18:14, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2011, at 9:33 AM, eric b wrote:
>
>> OOops, sorry, should read:
>>
>> "Can someone explain why OOo4Kids and OOoLight are missing in this list ?"
>
> Thanks for the reminder.
>
> As for explanations the Apache podling and committers are still getting organized. The
project website is just there and we had our first commits in our SVN repos just last night
- the website. We are waiting on Wikis. Haven't decided on Bugzilla vs. JIRA ...