incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Kowalski <luke.kowal...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Subversion history
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 01:56:13 GMT
Simon,

I am not sure that everyone would be comfortable with you arranging to have the entire site
screen scraped and all the releases archived at a third party service / location. The site
contains a mixture of content. This is not usnusual for open source project sites. For example,
on MySql.com.....Some of the doc is GPL, some of it is not (by Monty's own design, btw).

Rest assured that the intention is to transfer as many openoffice.org files as possible to
Apache, and we have already taken steps to archive a lot of content (code, discussions, and
all kinds of history). Furthermore we will not turn off the site before everyone is ready.

-luke