incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Community and Developer Wikis Now Available
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:47:01 GMT

On Jun 22, 2011, at 7:32 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Am 06/21/2011 02:20 AM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

now have permission to create on OOODEV.
>>> please add me too. rbircher@apache.org Thanks!
>>
>> Done. I'm starting to batch now.
>
> Is this job finished? If so, I've still no access. OOOUSER is OK but not OOODEV. My username
is "mla" (as "marcus" was already taken) and mail address is marcus@apache.org.

Done.

Granting access to OOODEV is a manual process and requires the signup to the wiki first. I
can then check your status and add to the group.

It is unfortunate that the groups are not made to match those for SVN. Maybe that is on Infra's
road map, and maybe not.

Regards,
Dave