incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Community and Developer Wikis Now Available
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:42:33 GMT

On Jun 22, 2011, at 8:30 AM, Donald Harbison wrote:

> Dave, I registered, but fear I included a typo in my Apache email address.
> It should be dpharbison@apache.org

Without a correct email you will have trouble with confluence in the future.

If you forget your password the reset won't have anywhere to go.

If you setup notifications it will be a problem as well.

> It seems like I'm 'in' to Confluence ok, however.

I can't easily find you. Please reregister with confluence with your correct id.

Thanks,

Regards,
Dave