incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: User facing web items
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:48:31 GMT
Hi Drew,

Ross reminds me to be very careful about content licenses.

Would you please confirm that the license for all contributions to the these Forums is here
- http://openoffice.org/terms_of_use ?

If not, then where? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Dave

On Jun 18, 2011, at 10:04 AM, drew wrote:

> On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 08:42 -0700, Dave Fisher wrote:
>

>> Zoltan - If you wish to get this done please contact Gavin so that the technical
requirements plus any formal request to Oracle can be organized.