incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Can we release OOo_3.4.0 install sets and language packs? (was: Can we rationalize and formalize "a language project"?)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:45:40 GMT
Hi Mathias,

Le 17 juin 11 à 09:15, Mathias Bauer a écrit :

> On 17.06.2011 07:32, eric b wrote:
>
>> @mba : is it possible to use a link showing the progress, and the
>> todo
>> list to create a "legal" source code tree ?
>>
>> A wiki would be perfect. Thus other could join, help and participate.
>
> Sure. I assume that you are talking about
> wiki.services.openoffice.org?

Shouldn't this wiki migrate too ?

To be honest, I have no clue what will migrate (I didn't read every
mail), and how, and I'd prefer use an external wiki at the begining.

Waiting, I'll notice everything who has some importance here : http://
wiki.educoo.org/index.php/OpenOffice.org/Migration

Everybody is welcome to improve, add information, correct typos ...
improve :-)

Regards,
Eric

--