incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice project interest in South Africa?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:44:25 GMT
Let me alleviate your concerns with two proposals:

1) invite so-and-so to join the now-already-existing community
as a new participant, without any special initial privileges,
but being mindful of past efforts in the community as their
participation level increases.

2) invite so-and-so to join the fledgling community as a committer/PPMC
member, without first demonstrating any particular work towards the
project's brand new goals.

I shouldn't have to tell you which of those 2 I'd rather see at
this point, and yes it's an either-or question, not a let's do
both one.