incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Fwd: Moving OOo Bugzilla Database into ASF Infrastructure
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:42:54 GMT
Hi -

I queried the infrastructure list about what is possible, and Mark Thomas replied. He might
have a preference based on the details of the current, customized OOo issue tracker.

Whoever knows the details, please reply.

Regards,
Dave

Begin forwarded message:

-http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/submission_gateway.html

> I believe BZ and Jira both support that. Is there anything you need that
> isn't available out of the box?
>
>> One suggestion was to have a separate Bugzilla for OOo which would automatically
preserve the IDs. I notice that SpamAssassin has a separate bugzilla.

> That is certainly an option. Importing into Jira is the other.
>
>> One negative to JIRA expressed on the list is that someone is labeled as "Project
Lead". I've used JIRA at work for 9 years. and we could have an email list be the lead can't
we?