incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Bugzilla or JIRA? (was: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 17:40:57 GMT
Hi Christian,

>  I'm aware that the extensions site is hosted by OSUOSL, so I
> cannot really blame "Oracle" but I also know that this is not a
> for-free hosting, but that OSUOSL did receive compensation for running
> the services (as I happened to be involved in approving this expense
> in December 2009/January 2010 - and even if it was a one-time payment
> of 5000 € only). But after all this doesn't matter, as all those who
> have the corresponding contacts/those who could do something about it
> happen to be Oracle employees, so the circle closes.

Sorry that I missed this piece of information.

To clarify by extensions you mean all of http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ ?

This could be a good thing. OSUOSL also hosts a big portion of the ASF infrastructure and
is a Sponsor.

See http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html and scroll down to Infrastructure.

Regards,
Dave