incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Eder <e...@herrmannsdorfer.de>
Subject Introduction
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 06:12:13 GMT
Hi,

I like to introduce my self. My name is Rolf Eder (reder at apache.org). I have professional
experience with OpenOffice.org since 2007. I was and I am responsible for transition away
from MS Office, roll-out and support for +50 clients in our company (WinXP and Mac OS with
OOo 3.3).

My main focus is integration of OOo in ERP system workflows, development of Base dbs for office
use, macro programming, design of templates for office use etc.

I am willing to volunteer for the QA team (German and/or English). Sorry, no real-world dev
skills. My FORTRAN know-how back from university work won't count here I presume :-)

Greetings
--
Rolf