incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Oh, let's not forget @openoffice.org too
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 02:49:48 GMT

On Jun 19, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Jun 19, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Wiki is taking some time. I propose we publish a "Transition" page for the
website where we communicate the many transition topics involved and the current status.

>> Do we have an ETA on the wiki?
>
> I took a look at Tony Stevenson's infrastructure JIRA issues which show some of his activity.
There looks to have been a critical email infra issue that had to be repaired. He currently
has two unresolved issues - our CWKIs plus one for the Flume podling. Also in the unassigned
list is a CWIKI for the sqoop podling. I detect some batching of requests that were in the
pipeline, we are not the only petri dish in the lab!

> The best I can say is soon... not sure what time zone Tony is in.

Gavin has added the cwikis.  THANKS!

Assuming no unexpected trouble, I will be granting rights to known committer accounts by Monday
High Noon PDT (San Francisco)

I have other commitments at the moment.

BR,
Dave