incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:02:32 GMT
You need to commit the change after editing.

You can either click on the Commit link after editing,
or click on the Quick Commit button during your editing

What commit does is take your changes and post them
to the subversion repository, which will trigger a
staging build.  If you are happy with the results
of the staging build, you may then publish those
results to the live site by clicking on the Publish Site