incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed short term goals
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:05:52 GMT
1) volunteers are working on git hosting, but it's taking longer than
we expected.  Additional volunteers are welcome- start by subscribiing
to infrastructure-dev@apache.org (a public list).

2) svn has improved its merging capabilities since you last ran ooo on it.

3) as I mentioned our svn infrastructure performs well. we even have a
transparent
mirror in europe to cut down on cross-atlantic latency.