incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <>
Subject Re: #ooo-dev IRC channel registration
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:40:05 GMT

Le 15 juin 11 à 10:24, Greg Stein a écrit :

> It's better to grab it, and not need it... than to want it and not
> get it :-)

exactly :)

> All good. Now we just see how the community wants to organize.
> (I tend to fear using the old channel, if the TDF/LO folks are
> using it for their work)

That's not normal TDF/LO people using this channel for their work,
and will lead to confusion.
In one word, LibreOffice is not, and we must care.

I appears obvious that we should stick with the old one now (but
that's a good thing we control the new channel too)

Eric Bachard

Education Project:
Projet OOo4Kids :
L'association EducOOo :