incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Source format for user guides
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:06:08 GMT
I don't find this particular set of labeling  issues very helpful.  At apache we need to distinguish
between content we intend end users to consume as releases from other material.  Releases
 have strict licensing and provenance requirements whereas generic content apppearing on an
associated site may have none of that, independent of any labels placed on that content by
this project.

Sent from my iPhone