incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Publishing changed websit at apache
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 07:03:35 GMT

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)

On 19 Jun 2011, at 05:20, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi at all
>
> I changed people.html short after mid-night (Middel-European summer Timezone). This is
now about six houers ago, and I see no changes on the website itself. The changes are in the
SVN reprostory, but not transmited to the site.
> From same documentation about the apache web infrastructure, i know, this can take 2
houers from the change at SVN to the change on the website itself. have I to run a script
after the commit? who is the exact documentation for it? Thanks a load for help!

Sounds like you are reading docs for the old system (some parts of the ASF are still transitioning).
See http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#publishing