incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:46:27 GMT
I also feel generally speaking that JIRA, if some templating is applied,
is much better for end users.

On 06/30/2011 10:00 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Jira is certainly the more popular of the two by a wide
> margin here at the ASF.  Infra uses jira just because we
> had to pick one, and we get decent mileage out of the SOAP
> API via infrabot on irc.

MzK

"He's got that New Orleans thing crawling all over him, that good stuff,
  that 'We Are the Champions', to hell with the rest and
  I'll just start over kind of attitude."
                   -- "1 Dead in the Attic", Chris Rose