incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <>
Subject Re: Is the OOo Source on the Apache SVN Now?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:25:24 GMT
imacat wrote:
> Dear all,
>     I'm wondering, is the OOo source on the Apache svn now?  If not,
> will it be moved onto the Apache svn?  I would like to check some of the
> old issues reported from our local community.  I guess working on the hg
> source is not a good idea.

The actual source code is not available yet, there is still work being
done to bring it in.  You can see when it is in by keeping an eye on the
source tree at .  I am sure
that there will be an announcement here when it is ready to work with.
It might not be a bad idea to pull the hg source for reference.

View raw message