incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:01:13 GMT
Lei WL Wang wrote:

> Hi,
>

> My name is Wang Lei. I work for IBM. I am a developer of IBM Lotus
> Symphony, which is based on OpenOffice.
>

> I live in Beijing, China.
>

> I was working on several projects related with OpenOffice full time since I
> joined IBM in 2002.
>

> Now I am Spreadsheet team lead of IBM Lotus Symphony. My main field of
> activity is the spreadsheet DataPilot, data operation(filter, sort),
> formula, etc.
>

> I did some UI improvements for Symphony. I'm also deeply involved in the
> performance improvement for Lotus Symphony. I hope I can do more
> contributions to OpenOffice Spreadsheet to bring more value to the end
> user.
>

> I love travelling. I hope OpenOffice conference can be hold in different
> cities, which give me the chance to visit them.
>

> --
>
> Thanks & Best regards!
>
> Wang Lei

Hi Lei,

Interesting finding a spreadsheet person here. :)  I have a
question/suggestion for Calc.  Would it be possible to make a change in
the way that the Move/Copy dialog works?  The idea being that the
Move/Copy would allow for renaming the sheet all in one step.  Just a
thought for later when we have the source code available.

Andy