incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:39:41 GMT
    Welcome, Mouette!

    Mouette is a very active, hard-working, hardcore member of our local
Taiwan OpenOffice.org community.  He is also an active member of the
OpenSolaris community.  It is very nice to have him here.

    Mouette is working on OpenOffice.org Solaris/OpenSolaris port now.
I am looking forward to his contribution.

    And about the MacOS expert:  I think Eric Bachard from EducOOo is
also on this list, isn't he yet?  He is the one that forwarded me the
information to join the list of initial committers.  He is the first
OpenOffice.org MacOS porter, and had successfully ported OpenOffice.org
onto OLPC SugerOS.  He would be of our great help.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice.org http://www.openoffice.org/