incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Building a single Hg repository (was: An svn question)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:43:19 GMT
On 29.06.2011 12:17, Greg Stein wrote:

> I don't understand this part. DEV300 is the master repo, right? Are
> you saying that there is a *separate* repository for the l10n data?

Yes. we have separated the localization repos from the "other code"
repos. There have been many good reasons to do that, but most probably
it doesn't make a lot of sense to repeat them here.

IMHO we don't need the history for l10n files. So the easiest way to get
that these files would be to take a source tarball and commit it to svn.

We can do that later, the l10n files are not needed to do a build. The
build result will be en-US only then.

Regards,
Mathias