incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Getting to our first build
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:26:30 GMT
On 29.06.2011 00:07, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 15:31, Rob Weir<apache@robweir.com>  wrote:
>> Let me summarize what I'm hearing the initial steps then are.
>>
>> 1)  We take the OOo source code with tag OOO340_m1 from
>> hg.services.openoffice.org, including the full history, and convert
>> that into a SVN repository, e.g.,:   hg convert --dest-type svn
>> hgreponame svnreponame
>>

>> Who does this?  Is this something that can be done remotely, or do we
>> need an Oracle admin to do this for us?
>
> We would do this. We have all the access that we need (open source, yay!)
>
> I've started on a script to create this (local) Hg repository. See
> tools/dev/single-hg.sh for my first bits. I'm trying it out now, but
> it is probably going to take a while to run :-P  (I also have no idea
> about CWSs)

Did you clone the repo at

http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340?

This is the one we should use.

Pulling the CWS should be faster: create a local clone of your existing
repo for each cws and pull from the CWS repro at hg.services.ooo. This
will pull only the change sets not in your local repo and create a
second head revision in it. This revision could be moved over to svn or
you could create a patch from it against whatever version that is on the
hg repo.

Regards,
Mathias