incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: http://OpenOffice.org httpd logs, web analytics, etc.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:30:03 GMT
Collabnet may still have some records from before the move to Kenai,
which would be good enough for ballpark purposes. I would expect that
somebody wrote a report or status item like, "With the departure of
OO.o, we have regained the following resources: ... " Collabnet might be
willing to share that with Apache. --/tj/