incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: http://OpenOffice.org httpd logs, web analytics, etc.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:07:19 GMT
Hi Rob

The statistics are located at the OOo Kenai infrastructure. As long we
dont have contact to the kenai admin we have any log at all. I try to
find out the contacts since a week without results.

@ORACLE can you give us the contact persons for the Kenai
infrastructure. We realy need this for the migration. Thanks for your help.

Greetings Raphael