incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From michael <>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:07:12 GMT
Rolf Eder wrote:

> Hi Raphael,
> does that make sense? de-qa seems dead (last msg in apr) and de-dev dies slowly (current
issue is a long thread about OOo vs LO).
> I followed LO and thought about joining the TDF but in my summary their move was politically
motivated. I'm not interested in joining historical bashing but I am looking forward in the
evolution of OOo. It's a pity OOo as a project is jeopardized by a struggle about license
agreements but I can live with Apache and will support this fork. Of course I would welcome
if both projects would merge.
> Speaking from a companies point of view: You cannot change your operating environment
by every development movement - even if you are strong supporter of open source. That will
drive your users crazy and doubles your effort and costs. Office software is based on long-term
> Enough with politics, please.
> ;-)
There is no traffic on the de-qa mailinglist, because Mechtilde don't
want to talk to herself ;-). Volunteers for the qa in the germanophone
communtity are badly needed.

If you don't want to awake the still sleeping de-qa mailinglist ;-),
de-dev is the best place to discuss in german language how you can
support qa.

View raw message