incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From michael <mikea...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:51:47 GMT

access can begin immediate participation on the PPMC.  Simply subscribe to the private@incubator.apache.org
list using the @apache.org e-mail or the e-mail given on the iCLA.

> There are currently 19 committers who have not joined the PPMC.  If you are set up as
a committer and have not subscribed, please do so.

the PPMC by e-mail to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.

> For more information on PPMC activities and responsibilities, see <http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html>
and
> <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html>.
>
>  - Dennis E. Hamilton

I set my name on the "Initial Committers" list, because I want to
support OpenOffice.org in the future the same way as I have done in the
past.

For my "contributions" (managing an running booths on events, supporting
users on maiinglists, reporting bugs etc.) there is no need to sign the
icla.

I don't need an apache mail alias realy too. I've my "good old"
openoffice.org alias; that's good enough for me.

So my question is: is there a way to become not a second class supporter
without signing the icla?

There is another (may be silly) question: If I sign the icla and so on
..., would I be (theoretically) able to dump code into the repository
without any checking by QA?

Regards
Michael