incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:35:15 GMT
Hi Rolf

Thanks for introduce your self here on the list. Maybe you can join the
de list too. if you ar not already there. You will find the lists under
http://de.openoffice.org/about-ooo/about-mailinglist.html

Greetings Raphael

Am 27.06.11 08:12, schrieb Rolf Eder:
> Hi,
>
> I like to introduce my self. My name is Rolf Eder (reder at apache.org). I have professional
experience with OpenOffice.org since 2007. I was and I am responsible for transition away
from MS Office, roll-out and support for +50 clients in our company (WinXP and Mac OS with
OOo 3.3).

> My main focus is integration of OOo in ERP system workflows, development of Base dbs
for office use, macro programming, design of templates for office use etc.

> I am willing to volunteer for the QA team (German and/or English). Sorry, no real-world
dev skills. My FORTRAN know-how back from university work won't count here I presume :-)