incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Introduction
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 02:51:50 GMT
Dear all,

    I would like to introduce myself.

    I'm imacat from Taiwan.  I'm currently the OpenOffice.org
Traditional Chinese Translation Lead, and am helping to organize the
OpenOffice.org Taiwan local community.  I'm also helping
EducOO.tw/OOo4Kids in Taiwan.

    My experience on OpenOffice.org began since 2009, where I was in a
company as an OpenOffice.org application developer (macros, client
applications, client support, etc.).  After that I helped Sun/Oracle
Taiwan and others as a freelance OpenOffice.org lecturer, started
learning OpenOffice.org source and organize our local community, till I
passed the entrance exam and became a fresh graduate student now.

    I am very glad that I can join the team.  Thanks to Eric of EducOOo,
that he reminded me to join myself to the Wiki list.  I was always
dreaming of direct participation to projects like this.  There are still
many Traditional Chinese problems in OpenOffice.org that our local
community keeps asking.  I'm really glad that I can help them now.

    I'm still learning all of this.  Looking forward to our future work.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice.org Traditional Chinese http://zh.openoffice.org/