incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 22:28:57 GMT
It just occurred to me that I did not introduce myself so here goes.

My name is Kay Schenk, and I've been involved with OpenOffice.org since
about April, 2001 right around the 1.0 release period. I have
predominantly been involved in the website as a whole with emphasis on
the main web infrastructure, and to a lesser degree with items dealing
with download issues/enhancements. In my professinal life, I was at one
time the head of User Services, thus my interest in this area; and web
development (many facets) since about 1994.

I am happy to be of continued assistance to this project.
MzK

"He's got that New Orleans thing crawling all over him, that good stuff,
  that 'We Are the Champions', to hell with the rest and
  I'll just start over kind of attitude."
                   -- "1 Dead in the Attic", Chris Rose