incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Re: An svn question - TORTOISE specific - CORRECTION
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:43:10 GMT
Op 25-6-2011 16:28, Dennis E. Hamilton schreef:
> On my Windows 7 x64 system, TortoiseSVN 1.6.16 64-bit, with Subversion 1.6.17 DEFINITELY
uses C:\Users\orcmid\AppData\Roaming\Subversion\config.  If I use the Edit button on the General
Settings dialog panel, I see the file that has the edits I made directly, with the comments
I added about the edits I have made.

> I do not claim that is universally true, but it is certainly the case on my configuration.
>
>   - Dennis
You are absolutely right.  I stand corrected.

I totally overlooked the directory Subversion in AppData

So, for the record:

On Windows 7 the file is in:  C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Subversion

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)