incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Re: Contributors versus Committers versus PMC members - AND USERS
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 10:51:07 GMT
Op 25-6-2011 6:37, Kazunari Hirano schreef:
> Hi Dennis and all,
>
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 7:38 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton
> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>  wrote:
>> I agree about both.
> +1
>
> And they should be multilingual.
>
> With regard to forums, they are OK so far, I think.
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/
> 1.EN OpenOffice.org Community Forum, 2.ES OpenOffice.org Foro de la
> comunidad, 3.FR Forum francophone OpenOffice.org, HU OpenOffice.org
> Közösségi fórum, 4.IT Forum della comunità OpenOffice.org, 5.JA
> OpenOffice.org コミュニティーフォーラム, 6.NL Nederlandstalige Gemeenschap,
7.PL
> Forum społeczności OpenOffice.org, 8.VI Diễn đàn viOOo, 9.ZH
> OpenOffice.org 中文社区论坛.
> Nine languages look good.  I hope these forums be migrated on to
> Apache infrastructure safe :)
>
> With regard to mailing lists, can we set up a user list if there is a
> request from a certain language user?
> If there are requests, can we set up, for example, nine user lists
> such as 1.ooo-en-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 2.ooo-es-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 3.ooo-fr-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 4.ooo-hu-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 5,ooo-it-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 6.ooo-ja-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 7.ooo-pl-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 8.ooo-vi-users@incubator.apache.org,
> 9.ooo-zh-users@incubator.apache.org?
> Make sure we set them up on request.
>
> Thanks,
> khirano

+1
Khirano-san,

thanks for this.

However, you seemed to have missed the most important one  :-)

10.ooo-nl-users@incubator.apache.org  for 6.NL Nederlandstalige Gemeenschap (=Dutch language
Community)

Greetings all from rainy Holland

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)