incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Contributors versus Committers versus PMC members - AND USERS
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:12:46 GMT
My experience is that the user has to a) subscribe to this mailing list
and b) he doesn't know how to search for other things like in a FAQ.

Of course, you think it's easy to subscribe and I can search in a mail
archive. But for the *average* user these are unfamiliar things and IMHO
they don't want to go this "complicated" way.

That's a reason why the forums are so successful.

So, +1 for keeping both.

Marcus