incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject migration stuff, wiki page
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:23:25 GMT
Hi at all

For preparation of the big migration we plane to make same thing similar
as http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home unfortunaly we
have three space for it atm. We should reduce them to one.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Infrastructure
I think, the developer wiki is not the ideal place for it. OOODEV
request a singed ICLA. But at the migration we have to collaborate with
people who don't have a singed ICLA e.g. like Kenai Admins from Oracle.
So IMHO it's better to use the USER wiki for it.

At the User Wiki we have two top sits:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Site-PPMC-Plan

and

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Transition+Planning

Can sameone explain the difference between the two site. For my point of
view we should concentrate the efforts to one top page and his subpages.

What do you think about.

Greetings Raphael