incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net>
Subject Re: Files for wiki/web links
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 02:48:40 GMT
Shane,  Thanks for the reply.  I do not think I made myself clear.  The
document I am working on is not part of a program source file.  It is to
be a how-to document that would be upload so that it can be read on  the
wiki.  The file will be in PDF format and readable online or download
for local reference.  It is all one file, so do I need to include the
copyright notice?

Thanks again.
Andy