incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net>
Subject Re: Sending Wiki Notifications to Mailing Lists
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:24:21 GMT

sending an email with a daily digest to ooo-commits@incubator.a.o.

> This way those who want to oversee changes can do so, and in the same place where svn
change emails go. (FYI -a website change sends three emails to that list.)

> For those who want to see recent changes in confluence, this is possible. Here is how:
>
> (1) Go to the Dashboard.
> (2) On the left find "Spaces:" and click on the "Team" tab.
> (3) On the "View Spaces for Team" pop-up menu select "ooo"
>
> Recent changes for both Wikis appear on the right -  a few, not 100.
>
> For those who want to get their own notifications - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewmyemailsettings.action
>
> Since the proposal has changed I will wait an additional 36 hours (for a total of 72)
to see if Consensus is achieved.

> Regards,
> Dave

I feel that this is the best idea.  It will keep from flooding this list
with information that not all are interested in.

Andy