incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:54:18 GMT
Hi,

I added another group of files, the unixODBC headers:

unixODBC/inc/sql.h
unixODBC/inc/sqlext.h
unixODBC/inc/sqltypes.h
unixODBC/inc/sqlucode.h

They don't contain any license information, but I assume that they
somehow belong to http://www.unixodbc.org/. At least the library you can
download from there is under GPL+LGPL.

Perhaps someone can shed a light on this.

Regards,
Mathias