incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:53:05 GMT
On 22.06.2011 21:18, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
>   Hello Mattias;
>
> Can you (or any volunteer) please sort the list alphabetically?
>   It appears we depend on two copies of openssl.
>
> Pedro.

You are talking about the list of external source tarballs? I created
this list from my local folder, it obviously contains more than one
version because we updated openssl for a particular milestone and still
kept the old one in the storage. I will clean that up.

A hint to Martin: I wanted to remove my list, but it seems that the list
of downloaded tarballs differs from the list of external modules in the
wiki. That needs some investigation.

Regards,
Mathias