incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:59:48 GMT
Hi Rob,

I already had put the list into the Ooo wiki some days ago:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration#Regexp

For the files we already treated on the list, the status is there also.

Feel free to move to the apache wiki what you see fit.

Regards,
Mathias

OpenOffice.org Engineering at Oracle: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
Please don't reply to "nospamformba@gmx.de".