incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lippka ...@lippka.com>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:43:36 GMT
It is astounding how even saying something *good* about LO triggers a very
personal and aggressive response. I refrained to say anything remotely
critical
about LO in the last days, now I will stop saying anything remotely positive
about LO. Lesson learned.

Christian.

Am 22.06.2011 01:30, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Christian Lippka<cl@lippka.com>  wrote:
>> As a developer I think we can learn a lot from the LO people in terms of
>> creating
>> a user feeling. I think a mistake from OOo was to actually spend more time
>> coding
>> and less time community building.
> The problem is that all the community building efforts that were
> slowly beginning to work during Sun's governance were nullified when
> Oracle took over.
> It is you to blame that large parts just waited for a foundation to
> form,
Thank you, I never realized it was me personally to thank for the
creation of TDF :-)