incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <>
Subject Re: Publishing changed websit at apache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:27:08 GMT

On 06/19/2011 03:03 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)
> On 19 Jun 2011, at 05:20, Raphael Bircher<>  wrote:
>> Hi at all
>> I changed people.html short after mid-night (Middel-European summer Timezone). This
is now about six houers ago, and I see no changes on the website itself. The changes are in
the SVN reprostory, but not transmited to the site.
>>  From same documentation about the apache web infrastructure, i know, this can take
2 houers from the change at SVN to the change on the website itself. have I to run a script
after the commit? who is the exact documentation for it? Thanks a load for help!
> Sounds like you are reading docs for the old system (some parts of the ASF are still
transitioning). See

Does that mean I should run '' after
committing the change and buildbot has committed the html?

View raw message