incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Rajda <melloned...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:38:35 GMT
I remember year 2007, MS Office 2007 and Red Office (last based on OOo).
Super UI requested by this external community starting new time for OOo
-> death. OOo haven't enath peaople in developers community to release
this new ideas. We haven't right DOC support (for example big files with
a lot of images). We need to select new goals and release it as soon as
possible. New organization should have modern ideas and mechanism to that.