incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From IngridvdM <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Community and Developer Wikis Now Available
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:11:30 GMT
Hi Eric,

Am 21.06.2011 08:24, schrieb eric b:
> I won't sign any *LA. Sorry, I was wrong to believe it could be possible
> to contribute without sign that.
> No problem, I won't bother anymore.
> Good luck with Apache
> Eric Bachard

I respect your will to not sign. This is your very own decision.
Nevertheless I think you can do valuable contributions to this project.
For example you could provide user experiences from the university or
point your students to this project. Maybe they are willing to sign. You
also can be the link to your own projects. I am convinced that your
projects and OOo4Kids will benefit from a constructive
cooperation too.

Kind regards,

View raw message