incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:25:20 GMT
Hi,

some more strange files I found in the OOo code:

(1) boost/Regex_Experimental.tar.gz

Should be unpacked and committed or removed.

(2) connectivity/workben/TT/StartTest.class

Binary file committed to the repository; I doubt that we want to have
that in the Apache repo. As it is only test code, we can check that
later. Would be nice to know what this is nevertheless. There is a java
file with the same name in this folder.

(3) dtrans/source/os2/clipb/OS2Bitmap.cxx

  *  This code is property of Serenity Systems Intl
  *  All rights reserverd.

We should remove that (and IMHO the whole OS/2 port) from our sources.

(4) More binary files in our code

extensions/test/ole/EventListenerSample/VBEventListener/VBasicEventListener.dll
xmerge/source/activesync/BIN/xmergesync.dll

I doubt that we want to have them in the repository, or ... ?

(5) A header from GNU c library

hwpfilter/source/ksc5601.h

Are we allowed to use it in the build?

(6) Header files only with Copyright header, but no license

twain/inc/twain.h
ucb/source/ucp/odma/odma.h

(7) MPL headers

xmlsecurity/source/xmlsec/nss/nssrenam.h

It's only a header - I assume that because we can't use nss anyway this
header file is obsolete also.

(8) Regexp

regexp/source/reclass.hxx
regexp/source/reclass.cxx