incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Files generated by Visual Studio
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:47:17 GMT
Hi,

we have some files that have been generated by Visual C++ and then
checked in for the build (if modified or unmodified - I don't know).

I assume that theses files are owned by the developer that created it
and so have an Oracle copyright (either through creation of a Sun/Oracle
employee or by contributing it under SCA). I just wanted to give a
chance for discussion before I put them on the list of Oracle files:

desktop/win32/source/QuickStart/OOQuickStart.rc
desktop/win32/source/QuickStart/StdAfx.h
embedserv/source/embed/stdafx.cpp
embedserv/source/inc/stdafx.h
extensions/source/activex/main/resource.h
extensions/source/activex/main/so_activex.rc
extensions/source/activex/main/StdAfx2.cpp
extensions/source/activex/main/StdAfx2.h
extensions/test/ole/EventListenerSample/EventListener/EventListener.rc
extensions/test/ole/EventListenerSample/EventListener/resource.h
extensions/test/ole/EventListenerSample/EventListener/StdAfx.cpp
extensions/test/ole/EventListenerSample/EventListener/StdAfx.h
extensions/test/ole/MfcControl/MfcControl.rc
extensions/test/ole/MfcControl/Resource.h
extensions/test/ole/MfcControl/StdAfx.cpp
extensions/test/ole/MfcControl/StdAfx.h
fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/Fps.rc
fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/resource.h
odk/examples/OLE/activex/StdAfx2.cpp
odk/examples/OLE/activex/StdAfx2.h
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testcopy/resource.h
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testcopy/StdAfx.cpp
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testcopy/StdAfx.h
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testpaste/cbptest.rc
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testpaste/resource.h
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testpaste/StdAfx.cpp
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testpaste/StdAfx.h
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testviewer/cbvtest.rc
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testviewer/resource.h
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testviewer/StdAfx.cpp
sal/workben/clipboardwben/testviewer/StdAfx.h
xmerge/source/activesync/resource.h
xmerge/source/activesync/stdafx.cpp
xmerge/source/activesync/stdafx.h
xmerge/source/activesync/XMergeSync.rc